1. Wonder and Worship (12:35-37)
- Be aware of Jesus’ Identity (vs. 35-36)
- Be aware of the call to worship (vs. 37)
And so the question . . . . Do you know who Jesus is and is he the focus of your worship?
2. Warnings and Wisdom (12:38-40)
- Beware the showy (vs.38-39)
- Beware taking advantage of others (vs.40a)
- Beware false piety (vs.40b)
- Beware the judgement to come (vs.40c)
And so the question . . . Do you understand the temptation to be a fake Christian and its consequences ?
3. Widows and Wealth (12:41-44)
- Be mindful Jesus knows what you give (vs.41-42)
- Be mindful Jesus knows why you give (43-44)
And so the question . . . Do you a heart of complete devotion to Christ?