1) The Charge (12:12-13)
Keep running the race set before you.
2) The Challenge (12:14-17)
a) Pursue peace and holiness (12:14)
b) Watch over one another (12:15-16)
- See to it that no one falls from grace
- See to it that no bitter root grows.
- See to it that no on is immoral or godless
c) Heed the warning (12:17)
1) The race seat before us is long - don’t be discouraged.
2) The race set before us is not run alone - embrace fellow runners.
3) The race set before us will be completed by God’s grace and all for His glory - rejoice in Him.